Thursday, May 5, 2011

Not Rebounding

Since my last post things have changed, I don't know how but I was working out, feeling great now it's all going wrong.
April got busy, real busy, the kids had a week off and I did not rest enough. I had volunteered for a project for the girls dance class and was making bows night and day, for a few days before their week off. My youngest got sick before Easter and I got even more exhausted, feeling miserable I kept on going. Then it was time to plan my oldest daughters 10th birthday party. The day before the party I made an apt. just to have a blood test. The doctor called and reported I am more anemic than before, and whites are still down. My daughter had a great party here at the house but the Monday after I slept three hours during the day. Now it is Thursday and I am not rebounding at all.
This Wednesday I have a trip, my three year apt. I was told I may or may not have to have a bone marrow biopsy. (Not Helpful) The past two nights I have woken up sweating. I do not know if it was that I was warm, my menopause, or an official night sweat. Night sweats were so bad before my diagnosis I would wake up in a drenched t-shirt. But at that time I was so full of Leukemia that I had only months to live.
If I am going to relapse, will I feel it or will the doctors see it before the symptoms begin?

No comments: